A group of Businessmen and Chartered Accountants with great experience in knowledge transfer have gone a great deal to bring International standard of education to this great country Nigeria at a time when education became a white wash in the country. This burden was born out of the desire to bring back the honor of 1960s to 1980s in Nigerian Education system by bringing a mirrored UK educational system to Nigeria.
In this desperation, a school was born in September 19, 2013 as AFRICAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE (ASBF), which entered into arrangement with some notable UK schools to run their curriculums in Nigeria starting from the University Foundation Program.
As the name suggest, the school was to purely specialize in Business and Finance in line with the dreams of the founding fathers, not knowing it will soon expand with an amazing proportion.
As we were seeking new location for expansion purpose, we discovered unused school facility in Kogi State of Nigeria owned by Ajaokuta Steal Company Limited and we entered into an agreement for usage. The Steel Company seeing the opportunity in ASBF and with the extensive facility it has in Science and Engineering requested to partner with ASBF so as to include Science and Engineering courses to cater for its workforce. This led to the change in name of AFRICAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE to become AFRICAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY.
To develop excellent learning environment with modern teaching equipment.
To make an outstanding scholarly development in career and professional practice.
Engage in partnership arrangement with World leading schools, colleges and universities to run their programmes that will guarantee international employment opportunities for our students.
To internationalize our learning environment through the application of modern equipment where our students with interact on-line real time with their counterparts and teachers overseas.
We aim at creating a stimulating students experience with 98% success assurance.
- In the next five years ASBT will develop a leading role in bringing internationally reputed first class universities to own and run campus through ASBT as done in Dubai, Malaysia, Canada and Other developing countries.
- ASBT, will ensure that the welfare, experience, needs of our students and our country are first, by developing a mature approach to learning, which will challenge the conventional learning wisdom, handle complexity with the style of education that guarantee easy movement from classroom to workplace.
- We will pioneer the development of new knowledge, scholarly understanding professional practice to promote innovation in the curriculum and support the sustainable development of business and technology in the wider community.
- A student is developed to be talented, highly skilled and self-motivated.
- Quality learning in a work simulated situation that guarantees a seamless transition to work environment.
- Every student imbibes leadership potentials, good governance and management principles.
- Students will be given the opportunity of beneficial relationships with the communities and multinational companies in Nigeria and abroad.
- All our students will be in high demand for their academic part ways and for work opportunities.
- IJMB - with pathway to University degrees in our affiliated universities in Nigeria.
- A Level
- UFP - with pathway to University degrees Abroad in Arts & Law; Science & Engineering; Business and Finance; Computing and Technology.
- ACCA / B.Sc
- M.Sc / MBA with ACCA
- HND top ups
- Professional IT Certification
- Cisco, Oracle, CISA / CISM / CRISC, Microsoft